Here is the adbeat review: Adbeat’s goal is to become the most comprehensive competitive intelligence tool in the world. Every piece of data on the platform is intended to be both accurate and actionable. To do this, Adbeat arranges huge measures of data, insight tools, and customizable reports into one easy-to-use package.
Yet, Adbeat’s easy interface sets it apart. After harvesting data, Adbeat combines everything into a visual report that depicts key information like estimated competitor ad spends and traffic volume for each publisher. Alongside this, they provide an effect this has on you, how much traffic ads generate, pay-per-click costs, and more.
- Competitive Analysis
- Track ad placements
- See ads in 26 countries
- View publisher placement URLs
- Landing pages
- Data Import/Export
- Business intelligence
Main Adbeat Features
You use Adbeat to pick up insight into your competitors with the accompanying features
1. Advertiser Profile: From the search bar, you can track any advertiser from your dashboard, and Adbeat will assemble a profile that includes key information lke
- Ad Channels
- Standard Ads
- Native Ads
- Landing Pages
- Ad Creatives
2. Advertiser Ads: With Adbeat, you can likewise see the entirety of the ads your competitor has published for a set measure of time. The idea behind this is simple—it gives you a first-hand take a gander at exactly what they’re doing.
3. Ad Locker: With Ad Locker, you can take everything you discovered in your ad research and save the best examples in one convenient place.
4. Competitive Benchmarking: With an Enterprise plan, you can open competitive benchmarking. With it, you can not just see your ad spend over time however your top competitors all from one easy dashboard.
5. Distributing Tools: Adbeat brings marketing and distributing tools into one easy-to-use interface. One of the other cool features on the higher-tiered plans is Top Publisher. This shows you the publishers where your competitors purchase the most traffic from.
Who Is Adbeat Best For?
We’ve just begun to scratch the surface of the excellent Adbeat enterprise features. The pricing, enterprise features, and their significant partners are generally signs that this tool is made for larger brands and affiliate marketers with coordinating sized budgets. It is among the best competitive analysis tools out there, and it’s so easy to use that anyone on your team can use it and learn from its insights.
Is Adbeat Worth It?
In the event that you’re spending $5000+ per month on ads, then absolutely. This tool isn’t simply worth it, yet incredibly affordable. And this is where you’ll see the most love about Adbeat, especially successful affiliate marketers. These are people who have used the Advanced and Enterprise level tools to “figure out the code” and locate the best ways to leverage competitor data to enhance their own strategies.
- Deep competitor insights
- Easy to use
- Free basic plan
- Great way to calculate ROI on ad spend
- Includes both advertising and distributing data
- Cover a large number of ad networks
- Include comparative advertiser feature
- Decent non-US market coverage depth
- Best features aren’t available until most expensive plans
- The interface doesn’t update often
- The standard plan is very limited considering the price
- The site doesn’t have numerous onboarding materials
SEMrush, Adbeat is by a long shot not the main spying tool out there. In case you’re hoping to do competitor research and a whole part more, it’s difficult to beat the broad functionality of SEMrush. Competitors App can’t show you information on ad spend, however it overall giving you a large portion of what you need to think about your competition’s strategies. And with plans starting $9.90/month, it’s a substantially more realistic answer for smaller companies and solopreneurs.
- SimilarWeb Pro
- AdIntel by Soomla
- Numerator Insights
- App Annie Ascend
Adbeat: The Verdict On the off chance that you have a high monthly ad spend, then Adbeat can help you increase your ROI and stretch your budget a lot further. In any case, in case you’re a smaller marketer or freelancer, this great tool is likely going to be excessively pricey for you to ever benefit from. Adbeat is a comprehensive competitive analysis tool.
They arrange data, insight tools, and customizable reports with the goal of giving its user an easy way to pick up knowledge about competitors and their ads. They additionally include features, for example, competitive benchmarking, trends, and distributing tools.