Keyword Keg is a strong and intelligent keyword research suite from Axeman Tech, the makers of the famous Keyword Everywhere browser module. It’s suitable for everyone from freelancers to an SEO agency. With Keyword keg group buy, you can get results for 11 different APIs, and Keyword Keg will discover your keyword in various Search engine results pages (SERPs).
Keyword Keg Features
Keyword Keg constructs its suite around five different methods of bringing in or discovering keywords, and the metrics and filters that permit you to compare, winnow down, and zoom into your discoveries. The result is comprehensive information that proves to be indispensable for search engine optimization.
- Discover Keywords: Enter as many as 30 keywords all at once.
- Import Keywords: You can either reorder keywords or transfer keywords in a CSV or Microsoft Excel file.
Keyword Keg Alternatives
- Keyword Tool
- Keywords Everywhere
- Market Samurai
- Long Tail Pro
- Keyword Revealer
- Discover the Keyword keg group buy Google features at the lower part of its search results. You will have access to in no way different metrics for related keywords as you accomplished for regular keywords.
- People Also Ask For Keywords Tool: Known as the PASF Tool, this shows you the keywords in the “people additionally request” portion of the Google search results for your term.
Merge Words Tool
This lets you search for multiple keywords at once and blend and match keywords to see how different combinations influence search results.
- Volume: See the number of people is searching for your keyword every month in your nation of choice.
- Cost Per Click (CPC): The sum you’d pay for a keyword in your compensation per-click (PPC) crusade.
- On-Page SEO trouble: See if the main 10 results have been optimized by having the keyword in their title, description, headings, etc.
- Off-Page SEO trouble: See how hearty the backlinks are and how strong the area authority is for the best 10 results.
- SEO Difficulty: Synthesized from the On-Page and Off-Page scores, this metric tells you how challenging it would be for a new website to rank for a given keyword.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR) Scope: This is the measure of how much traffic top search results get.
- Keyword Power: he is a measure based on a keyword score in the fields of monthly volume, CPC, SEO Difficulty, and CTR Scope.
- Freshness: The measure of how often a website’s content has been updated.
- Context: Find out if the user is searching with the intent to buy, searching for product information, or utilizing the keyword in a question.
- SERPs: Find out which SERPs, other than natural search results, your keyword appears in. This includes: video, snippets, knowledge diagrams, advertisement postings, nearby postings, video postings, image postings, news postings, product postings, etc.
- Sort: You can set criteria that will filter out unhelpful keywords.
- 11 APIs: Search for your keyword on Google, Youtube, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, Wikipedia, Ask.com, and the Google Play Store.
This permits you to remove specific keywords from your search results. This can be useful so you can limit your emphasis on furnishing users with products and services you really offer as opposed to drawing in users who are searching for something you don’t do. On the off chance that, for example, you repair all motorcycles except for antique ones, you can cater your content and PPC crusades so you don’t end up spending resources to promote something you don’t offer.
Languages and Countries: Currently, Keyword keg group buy is only available in English and only services the accompanying countries: Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States. There are plans to add more countries and languages later.
Evaluating: While there is no free-preliminary, Keyword keg group buy does have a 48-hour return strategy, which serves the same function. Otherwise, evaluating ranges from $38, suitable for freelancers, to $762 per month, ideal for SEO agencies. There are likewise limits available for yearly subscriptions.
When it comes to which keyword suite to choose, you’ll need to just test things out and figure out what works for you. Sometimes one service doesn’t have the exact tool you need, so you may, as an advanced marketer, wind up utilizing multiple stages.