The Best UI/UX Design and Development Service for You
The user interface of your website has a huge impact on how visitors would react to it. So, keep your visitors engaged by the UI/UX design services from us. We ensure high-quality and interactive UI/UX design that helps you to ensure the best experience for the visitors. Our in-house experts are always ready to help you with this.
We can Help You because…
In Dotmirror, we are a team of professional and experienced website designers, developers, and SEO specialists who have come together to build a place for 360-degree website service.Anyone who wants to have a website can get our service from the very first phase of building it.
- We came together and started the journey of Dotmirror so that anyone who comes to us can enjoy all types of services they need.
- Our focus is on ensuring all types of website services for our clients within reasonable price ranges. We offer reasonably priced services so that almost everybody can have our service.
- Also, we focus on ensuring the satisfaction of our clients. We’ve worked with a lot of clients from all around the world.
We’re sure that you won’t be disappointed too. Just come to us and let us know what we can serve you.
Reasons to Pick Our Service
- Designed for You : We don’t believe in any hard and fast rules for quality UI/UX. Following the niche and the aim of the site, the design varies. That’s why instead of focusing on a single rule or formula, we design the site according to the goal. We find out and evaluate similar websites and find out the best way to design your website. This allows you to ensure a smooth experience for your visitors.
- Done by Experts : Our UI/UX team has been in this field for a long time. We know the trends, the changes, and the opportunities. This allows our team to bring out the best result for you. Our experts have experience in designing UI/UX for different types of niches. So, you can let us do the task without being worried about perfection.
- Communicative Project : You know best how you want your website to be. So, while designing the UI/UX of your site, we continuously communicate with you so that we can do this according to your preference. We’re not surprising you by presenting a completely unknown design. Instead, you’ll know and be regularly updated about what we’re doing for you.
- 100% Satisfaction : Our experts work to ensure 100% satisfaction of the clients. That’s why they focus on bringing the best result for you. Besides satisfying you, we also work to satisfy your visitors. So, don’t worry because you’re going to experience a service that would make you and your visitors happy.
- Reasonable Pricing : UI/UX designing is a complex thing that needs a lot of time and effort. That’s why keeping the service affordable is a bit tough. Still, we’ve tried our best to offer this service with a reasonable price tag. Don’t worry, you don’t have to break the bank to take our service. Just come to us and let us learn about the idea for your website.
UI/UX Design and Development Services Process We Follow
- Receiving the Order and Communicating You : After the order is placed on the website, we start our work on it. In the very first phase, we communicate with you through email because we need to know your expectation and idea about the website. We discuss your goal behind the website and ask for some information. Here our focus is on understanding your needs. Then we proceed to the next step.
- Researching : Once we understand what you need, we start researching similar websites, maybe your potential competitors. This step aims to know what others are doing and how they’re doing it. Also, in this step, we research the target people. We try to understand what they want and how they want those. Our experts focus on gathering a chunk of insight in this step so that we can design something better than the existing ones.
- Concept Design and Presentation : With the insights, we design a basic idea about the website or app. It is designed based on the strength and weaknesses of the competitors and the goal of your website. After the basic concept design, we communicate with you and present it so that you know what we’re going to do. If you think any addition is required, you can let us know. Also, you can suggest cutting something off if you find it unnecessary.
- Wireframe Design : Once the concept is approved by you, we go for wireframe designing. In this step, we design the page structures and the elements included in the pages. It is the visual presentation of the concept that we show in the previous step. We present the wireframe in front of you so that you can get a clear idea about what we’re trying to build.
- Prototype Building and Testing : Then we build the prototype according to the wireframe you’ve approved. The prototype is fully functional. This time you’ll get the chance of testing the prototype to know about the experience your visitors are going to get. You can suggest changes in the design after testing the prototype. It depends on how you want to present your website in front of visitors.
- Development Process : After the prototype is tested, we start the UI/UX development process with the help of our experts. The front-end development process follows the prototype and the suggested changes in it. In the development process, we continue to build the front end and test it. We also look for the bugs and fix those. So, after the development stage is finished, we have a perfectly designed UI/UX based on your idea about serving the users.
- The Last Stage : At the final stage, when everything is okay, we provide you full access to it so that you can use it on your website, app, or for the purpose you’ve got it designed.
How long do you take to design a UI/UX for me?
It depends on the number of interfaces we need to design and a few features of the project. We have several packages for UI/UX design. Each of the packages comes with the estimated time required. Depending on the project, we might require exactly that specific time or less than that.
For customized packages, we declare a specific time required after checking your expectations.
Typically we don’t take more time than we ask for. In most cases, we need around 3-4 weeks for a medium project.
How much do you take for UI/UX design?
Quoting a general price is tough in this case. The reason is simple- it depends on the requirements of the project. So, the price varies. We can’t tell you a common price before seeing what you need.
So, to know the possible cost of the UI/UX service for your project, you should contact us and describe what you need us to do. Only then we can tell you something about the amount you need to pay.
Can I see some previous works of your team?
Yes, you can. We can show you samples of our previous works if you want us to. For that, you need to contact us and ask for samples. We have many samples available. If you tell us about your niche, we can send you samples from that niche if we have them available.
Don’t be late if you want to check our previous works.
Do you sign an NDA if we ask you to?
If you’re afraid of the safety of your data and want us to sign an NDA, we can do that. We don’t have any problem signing such documents because we know that we’re protecting our clients’ data even if they don’t ask us to.
So, let us know if you require us to sign an NDA before working with you.
What are the payment methods you accept?
You can make the payment using Bank Transfer, Debit Card, PayPal, Payoneer, Stripe, etc. We have several other methods available for the clients. So, if you’re not willing to use these and are comfortable with any other method, let us know. Maybe we can arrange your preferred method.
How do you deliver the files?
Our common process of delivering the files is e-mail. We send you a compressed file through the same e-mail address we use to communicate with you. If you have any other preferences, we can go for that too. Just let us know the way you want to receive the files. Google Drive is a suitable way we can use instead of e-mail.